Subject: [amos-list] GUI ext, JD & Text files
From: Leto Kauler <[email-masked]>
To: AMOS List <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 1999 21:05:31 +0500

From: Leto Kauler <[email-masked]>

I recently downloaded JD and GUI extensions from AMOS Factory.  I
wanted to have a look at GUI's TCP commands but there are no docs
included in the archive for them!  Apparently Giark has them... if
so, could you please send them to me, mate :)

Regarding how to create text files with standard Amiga line
returns:  it seems JD ext. has a command "Jd Setoutput Amiga". The
problem is, even with the ext. installed, AMOS doesn't appear to
recognise the command!  I put "AMOSPro_JD.Lib" in slot 22.

In the JD archive, there are numerous other extensions too. What
are these for, and where do they go?

     -- Leto

  http://letostarfish.cjb.net -- Leto's StarFish Central
  http://lyle.cjb.net         -- Lyle Comic Site
  http://blazingiris.cjb.net  -- Blazing Iris AmiSoftware

--------------------------- ONElist Sponsor ----------------------------

The planet's eCenter for health & well-being. PlanetRX.
<a href=" http://clickme.onelist.com/ad/planetrx1 ">Click Here</a>

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official AMOS WWW: http://members.xoom.com/AmosFactory/front.html